How to get involved
* We meet every Sunday from 10.00am and Tuesday afternoons (time varies) at our Garden ‘High St Reserve’ on the corner of Lawrence Hargrave Drive and High St in Thirroul.
* A Garden Representative will be there to meet new and current members wanting to work together for a few hours.
* There is often a schedule of jobs each Tuesday and Sunday, so please be ready to receive instruction from a Garden Representative. The Thirroul Garden is a shared plot design, so we work together, and share the harvested produce.
* Please wear appropriate covered foot wear, boots or joggers – NO sandals or thongs.
Information for New Members
You may visit the garden up to three times, but if you wish to participate in regular working bees and take part in garden design, planning, maintenance and harvesting, you must become a Thirroul Community Garden member.
Membership of the Thirroul Community Garden costs the following per year (1 July – 30 June) and contributes towards the purchase of garden materials and insurance.
- $40 per adult full rate
- $60 family rate (includes 2 adults)
- $25 per adult concession rate
How to join
* Fill out our membership form available from the garden, or download it here TCG Membership Application 2018 bring it along to the garden and have a garden representative sign. Form can be handed to membership co-ordinator (Sharon Claydon) or emailed to us at firstname.lastname@example.org
* Cash membership payment can be made at the Sunday working bee or online to our Thirroul Gardeners Bendigo Bank account:
Name: Thirroul Community Garden BSB: 633-000 Account Number: 165942087