How to join
Information for New Members –
You may visit the garden up to three times, but if you wish to participate in regular working bees and take part in garden design, planning and maintenance, you must join our group. Your membership includes $20 per adult for membership of Thirroul Neighborhood Centre, who provide insurance.
Membership of the Thirroul Community Garden costs the following per year (1 July – 30 June)
- $40 per adult full rate
- $60 family rate (includes 2 adults)
- $25 per adult concession rate
- Children – free
You can sign up to become a member at the Thirroul Neighborhood Centre. (Visit their website for contact details and office hours.) OR
Come along to any working bee and talk to us about membership.
For more information please see Membership FAQs.
– rights and responsibilities
– arriving on site – what to do, signing on, check the board… site coordinators
– sharing produce – donation tin
Come down to our Garden and get involved.
* We meet every Sunday at our Garden ‘High St Reserve’ on the cnr of Lawrence Hargrave Dr and High St in Thirroul.
* Starting at 9.30am a Garden Representative will be there to meet new and current members wanting to work together for a few hours.
* There will be a schedule of jobs each Sunday, so please be ready to receive instruction from a Garden Representative. The Thirroul Garden is a shared plot design, so we work together.
* We require all visitors and members to ‘sign in’ when working at the Thirroul Garden.
* Please wear appropriate covered foot wear, boots or joggers – NO sandals or thongs.
* Membership information will be available soon.